PDM jalsa in Quetta: The Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) on Sunday targeted Prime Minister Imran Khan in its third rally, claiming that the end of the ruling government was imminent.
A large rally was held at Ayub Stadium despite government warnings that militants could target a popular gathering.
Among the PDM leaders were PML-N Deputy Chairman Maryam Nawaz, PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and JUI-F Chairman and PDM leader Melana Fazlur Rehman.
Maryam began by saying that the feelings of Pakistanis were shattered after the painting of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) on government buildings in France.
He called on the people to raise their hands against such incidents and record their protest.
The PML-N vice-president also complained that scholarships were not given to students in Balochistan. “Punbab and Palochistan students hurt me”
No one help Balochistan childrens why you cry from some days he said, help balochistan peoples for their future.
“Nawaz Sharif said Balochistan peoples are brave I love specially Bacochi peoples more than Punjab and Sindh Citizens.”
The participants of the meeting heard the slogans of “Charon Saboon’s voice Maryam Nawaz, Maryam Nawaz (Maryam Nawaz, Maryam Nawaz four provinces)” and “Ko Ezat Do Vote (Respect the Vote)” from time to time.
Maryam Nawaz said Give their rights for Balochistan peoples same like other Pakistani.
Talking about the girl who came to the meeting and said that her three brothers had “disappeared”, she said that she did not cry when she and her father were taken into custody. But she did not cry when she heard the girl’s story. The eyes were full of tears.
Maryam, Dr Shazia and Nawab Akbar said they missed Bugti and their loved ones “were not even allowed to look at their bodies”.
He bumped into a hotel room in Karachi and asked if these were Pakistani principles. “Do you accept that?” Asked the participants of the meeting.
Maryam also asked that after the indictment of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf, “the courts that had sentenced him were dissolved”.
The PML-N leader said that the teachings of the founder of Pakistan were erased and demanded that the elected representatives of the people be allowed to rule. “Don’t make a fake government,” he said.
He said that Balochistan is in the province because the people of Balochistan are not respected for sports. “We will be stop the selected Govt because they can not have power to change our country”
“Imran Khan and his election workers should resign because of their historic defeat,” he said, referring to the Supreme Court’s detailed decision on the reference against Qazi Faiz Issa.
Islamabad Supreme Court Judge Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui should also administer justice, adding that the current “dictatorial government” is “about to set.” “The puppet show will end soon,” he said.
PPP President Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will address the meeting from a distance via video link. Addressing Shigar in Gilgit-Baltistan, Bilawal said that his party would not give up on PDM.
What type of freedom is make by PTI?
- Talking about the people of Balochistan, he said that they are a brave community and they sacrificed many lives for their rights.
- The PPP chief said that everyone from Karachi, Gujranwala or Quetta wanted freedom and democratic rule.
- You never change Pakistan just promise with peoples to change Pakistan but only uturns you are selected PM.
- The PPP chairman said that the opposition is not only together on the (rally) stage, but also on one page.
- The PPP chief claimed that former President Asif Ali Zardari had worked hard for four years to realize the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
- Balochistan province play important rules in CPEC but you never provide him why?
- Gilgit Baltistan have their rights in CPEC but you dont provide him said by Bilawal.
- He also asked. Why our country every person think that we have no benifit from CPEC?
They not change country only destroy
- The Prime Minister insolently said that Prime Minister Imran Khan had “given nothing” to Balochistan and that he wanted to occupy the islands of the province.
- “PDM will never give chance to PM of Pakistan for the Occupy of Balochistan Island. He added that the CPEC was trying to “fail”.
- “Imran Khan ruined the country’s economy. You never change pakistan you just destroy our future.
- Bilawal said the burden of this “incompetent and elected government” was borne by the people of the country.
- The PPP chief claimed that under Prime Minister Imran Khan, the country had witnessed “historic inflation”.
Solve missing peoples issue
- Bilawal said a permanent solution was needed to the issue of missing persons and warned that the country would no longer tolerate “persecution” if it continued.
- “Can you sho us which country doing this? In every city peoples are disappear where is these peoples and why can you explain where is these missing peoples, said Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.
Pakistan PM change their institutions to Tiger Force
- Speaking to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB), he said more people were killed in the custody of anti-vaccine dogs than in the US Guantanamo Bay prison.
- The PPP chief said that Prime Minister Imran Khan’s aim was to transform every institution of the country into a Tiger Force.
- “Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan want to convert Sindh Police, FC of Sindh and Karachi to their Tiger Force” he said.
- The PPP president also complained that National Assembly member Mohsin Dawar was not allowed to enter Quetta.
- Unable to attend the rally due to his election activities in Gilgit-Baltistan, Bilawal had earlier guided party workers and supporters to make the rally a success.
- He began his speech by condemning the blasphemous act of desecration of the Prophet of Islam (PBUH) in France and Denmark.
- He warned Imran Khan and said “When you do wrong with peoples our reaction will be hard with you and ne will never be silent”.
Foreign countries relations are deteriorating
- Talking about the government’s foreign policy, he said Pakistan’s relations with its allies – China and Saudi Arabia – were “deteriorating”. These two countries were with us when we needed them.
- The PDM chief today claimed that Pakistan was not mentioned in Afghanistan either. “Pakistan Tehreek Insaf (PTI) Govt have no policy how for foreigns countries”
- Fazal said Pakistanis saw Kashmiris as part of their identity, but the government “made a deal” and “sold” Kashmir.
- He said that India had “celebrated” the nomination of Raja Farooq Haider, the Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, in connection with the riots.
- ‘We respect our institutions’
- The PDM leader said that state institutions are very important for the country.
- Fazal warned the government that it would need an NRO, not an opposition one.
- “We don’t want a government of drunkards, we want a government of sheriffs,” Fazeela said, quoting the sheriff’s family.
Out with fake rulers
- The Jumat Ulma Islam (JUI) leader Fazli Rahman said that the current Rulers are Fake and they will always be fake.
- “Our action against these false rulers will be intensified,” Fazal warned, adding that he had the right to own the islands of Balochistan and Sindh.
- He said that no one can seize the assets of Balochistan.
- Fazal said that the ruling party had earlier warned that such people should not be repressed by the government as it would destroy the country’s economy and destroy the country.
Stand out for safe Pakistan
- “This journey has begun and will continue.  If you want to free yourself from stress, have courage and move on,” he told the audience.
- He urged them to leave their homes for a “better Pakistan”.
- Fazal also said that “strong people” should not make fun of their “love of land” and “loyalty”.
Election is near in Pakistan
- Addressing the gathering before the speeches of the senior leadership, Awami National Party (ANP) President Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao said that the problems of the people have increased during the ruling government’s decision.
- He said Election will be start again soon, “New Govt will be selecte from the choice of peoples”.
- Stating that the ANP was ready for “any sacrifice”, Sherpao said “the opposition wanted to seduce the government”.
Govt fraud with Akhtar Mengal
- Amir Haider Khan Hoti, vice-president of the Awami National Party (ANP), said the government had “betrayed” the people of Balochistan and their representative, Sardar Akhtar Mengal.
- “Balochi peoples and Phatan will be get their right,” he said. “We will be help everyone who are from our country we never see that who are you and where you from in Pakistan”.
- Hoti said the people of Balochistan have a “first right” in Gwadar more than anyone else, adding that he was happy if the entire country benefited from the port city.
- “Conspiracies are being hatched against the 18th Amendment,” he warned, adding that “selected” people would have to go home. “There is no other solution. There will be new elections, [from now on] there will be no elections.”
- Before the meeting began, opposition leaders gathered at a hotel to hold a meeting.
Terrorism threat in country
- Speaking to Geo News before the meeting, PDM organizers said that there are safety rules and regulations to avoid any untoward incidents. DG Izhar Ikram said that appropriate security measures have been taken by the National Anti-Terrorism Authority (NACTA) in the light of the ongoing terrorist threat.
- Acting directly under the federal interior minister, NICTA had issued a warning three days ago that the TTP aims to target large gatherings in Peshawar and Quetta.
- As a result, the Balochistan government assigned additional police to the scene.